Regular price $16.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Stunning Ankh Ring by Urbiana. Egyptian Cross Key of the Nile Gift for a special someone, or a little treat to yourself!
- The Ankh ring according to Egyptians is considered as the Key of Life - the Egyptian hieroglyphic character symbolises "eternal life". Egyptian gods are often portrayed carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms crossed over their chest.
- Our beautiful handmade ankh rings are perfect for any occasion. Simple or extravagant, they are the perfect finish to any outfit.
- Standout piece will catch anyone's eye.
- Packed and dispatched with love in a ready to gift organza bag from our Brick Lane studio in East London
- Available in both silver and gold options
- MATERIAL: Brass, Silver, Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, lead-free, cadmium-free, perfect for sensitive skin.
- MEASUREMENT: Handmade, fits small-medium sizes easily, the model wearing the ring is a UK 10.
- CARING FOR YOUR URBIANA JEWELLERY: Brass naturally tarnishes over time into an antiqued look giving it a beautiful patina. However if you want to get back the shine of your piece, it is easy to clean and look after. You may use home solutions like lemon juice or toothpaste or a commercial brass metal polish like Brasso.