Regular price $16.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Stunning Ankh Ring by Urbiana. Egyptian Cross Key of the Nile Gift for a special someone, or a little treat to yourself!
- The Ankh is also known as key of life, the key of the Nile or crux ansata (Latin meaning "cross with a handle"), was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read "eternal life". Egyptian gods are often portrayed carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms crossed over their chest
- Packed and dispatched with love in a ready-to-gift organza bag from our Brick Lane studio in East London
- Available in both silver and gold options
- MATERIAL: Brass, Silver, Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, lead-free, cadmium-free, perfect for sensitive skin.
- MEASUREMENT: Handmade, fits small-medium sizes easily, the model wearing the ring is a UK 10.
- CARING FOR YOUR URBIANA JEWELLERY: Brass naturally tarnishes over time into an antiqued look giving it a beautiful patina. However if you want to get back the shine of your piece, it is easy to clean and look after. You may use home solutions like lemon juice or toothpaste or a commercial brass metal polish like Brasso.