Engraved Ganesha Ring
Regular price $16.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- This engraved ring has an engraved Ganesha- which is one of the best-known and most widely worshipped deities in the Hindu pantheon.
- This engraved silver/gold ring is perfect for a festival, or for daily wear.
- Our beautiful handmade engraved Ganesha rings are perfect for any occasion. Simple or extravagant, they are the perfect finish to any outfit.
- Ganesha is widely revered as the Remover of Obstacles and more generally as Lord of Beginnings and Lord of Obstacles.
- Packed and dispatched with love in a ready to gift organza bag from our Brick Lane studio in East London.
- Available in gold and silver.
- MATERIAL: Brass, Silver, Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, lead-free, cadmium-free, perfect for sensitive skin.
- MEASUREMENT: Diameter: 2cm
- CARING FOR YOUR URBIANA BRASS JEWELLERY: Brass naturally tarnishes over time into an antiqued look giving it a beautiful patina. However if you want to get back the shine of your piece, it is easy to clean and look after. You may use home solutions like lemon juice or toothpaste or a commercial brass metal polish like Brasso.