Surgical Steel Braided Hinged Septum Ring
Regular price £15.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
- Classic and elegant surgical steel hinged septum piercing ring available in various diameters.
- Designed in London, and handmade with love. This hinged segment ring is made from surgical steel, making it fit for use in any piercing- the ear lobe, cartilage, nose and septum!
- You can use this piercing absolutely anywhere- in the nose, ear or any other body part where you can use a hinged segment ring.
- The top section of this ring opens and locks with a click sound- which is why it is called a "hinged" segment ring.
- Packed and dispatched with love in a ready to gift organza bag from our Brick Lane studio in East London.
- MATERIAL: Surgical Steel.
- SIZE: 1.2x8 & 10mm. What is "Surgical Steel"? One of the most commonly used materials in piercings, as it is durable, lightweight, easy to clean, rust resistant and least likely to cause an allergic reaction. Surgical steel is made up of niobium and titanium.
- CARING FOR YOUR URBIANA JEWELLERY: Kindly keep your jewellery in the air tight sealed clear bag we provide or jewellery box when not in use to ensure it stays shining!